Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Mummy Loves.

This few days been out with mummy.
I dosent know why when ages grow i starts to miss her and care for her already.
Its the fact that no matter what has happen she's still my mother afterall and its fated to be born by her no one can predict life.

I just hope that she stays healthy and thats good enough.
Ive planned to have dinner with her once a week and i'll try to make time no matter how busy i am.


As For Relationships.

It dont went smooth this few days.
I dosent know WHY!!!
I hate it TTM!
Who can i tell i cant even vent my anger on here neither FB.

F.

I have in sufficient sleep too!
Arghh..
I dosent know what to say.

But one thing in mind i will always remember the words you say.
It hurts me deeply and i wont forget.

Shall stop here.
Im going back to work.
I hate those Aunties and Uncles at office.
So what u are older and gain more experience than me, So what im the youngest here?
I just DONT Like you all.
Faster Retrenchment and i wont be able to see your faces.
GOODBYE!

No comments: