Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Got pissed.
Sometimes i really miss Bukit Batok home.
When i woke up theres always breakfast prepared for me before i head to work.
I dont need to wash any of my clothes on my own even cups,plates?
Weekends theres always either Lohn John Silver,Macdonalds,Sweensens,KFC breakfast to be prepared for me.
Im mummy Bao Bei daughter as she told Boyfriend.
No matter how hardcore she gamble but think back the things she done money is another topic she dote me alot.
When im sick she called non-stop and asked me to come back home straight to look after me.
 I always make myself free on every Sunday to have dinner with her and brother.

I'm really pissed.
Is not that i dosent like kids is just that when you got home and you are tired once you enter your room and you saw that it was such a mess how would you feel pissed right?
When both of us is not around they always mess up the room.
They touched and play with whatever they like.
You said  that they are still young they are just only kids?
I answer you if they were my kids i comfirm cane them.
I cant scold or beat them definately because they are not my kids!


Im such a kind soul to pack your room always and yet you always mess up.
How many times i have packed your cupboard and you always mess up with.
I'm been such a kind soul but you seems like dont appreciate it at all.
I got really really fed up each time and i said i seriously swear i wont packed for you again.
When i always enter the  room kids will followed behind and they will starts to scream and yell inside the room i ignore till you cant take it any longer chased them out then i went to take a shower before i slept.
You always misplace your things you got fed up and i have to helped and look for it.
I've told you many many times dont misplace your things kids are around but you just dont care.
Everymorning when i leave i still have to clear all the rubbish before i left if not when i return home i bet the rubbish is still there.

My Bolster Mickey Mouse same thing when both of us not around they mess with it sometimes it appeared at the living room,Ah gong room? er ge room? on the floor?
WTH.

Who can i throw my tantrums to?
I already have insufficient sleep when i got home i still have to take such a mess.
What would you were me in my shoes how would you feel?

I've started to scold vlguar now a days and started to yell and scream.
My mood changed maybe because of insufficient sleep? Mess?
DONT KEEP ASKING ME QUESTION WHEN I DONT BOTHER TO ANSWER!
Silent is the best to claim me down.

If you are unhappy that i post everything out here then sorry.
I cant throw my tantrums to anybody.

No comments: