Monday, April 26, 2010

Saturday,

Satuday morning receive 5 missed calls from Ah kim uncle early morning. Which i dont even know the no. send him a message and my phone rings he said he's bringing me over to yew geng asked me to wash up he's coming over to fetched me with Li Mei and her husband so i quickly went to prepared myself then they drove me to Bukit Panjang ring up SweeSwee but she didnt answer!

Reached! Went to have Porridge and Milk Tea at Coffee shop chance upon Yun Feng Members followed by the rest of them.
The first half of the day the sorching sun is damn hot till we sweat!
 2nd half of the day its raining like Cats and Dogs all of us get drenched/
Li Mei is going to born Baby Boy on Ang 2010! CONGULATIONS!
Her attitude changes alot good for her maybe a gift from haven makes her to be more mutual enough?
They're getting engage on 13 of May.
I was like taking care of 3 must keep an eye of her because of  she's having a Baby Boy must help her husband to take care of Huat Zhu Gong also but hopefully Huat Zhu Gong very easily to look after with.

Everything ended at 9plus B. came to look for me as he's friends was here too.
Jason drove us home. Thanks.

Sunday,
Stayed home the whole day.
Slept till 6pm awake by Bf calls. :/
Ate 2 Bread around 12 plus then went back to sleep at around 2 plus woke up around 6 because of his phone calls ate only one burger and 1 egg bread for dinner and back to sleep at 1230am?

Monday Morning came to work.


I need lots of Money Seriously.


No comments: