Tuesday, May 11, 2010


My Blood Brother. Clarence Toh.

Im bored so im right now blogging.
After work later going for chushi for today and tomorrow.
Pang He asked me to on call cab later after my work.
Cab fare claim from ah gong so im going to cab down to HeQuan.
Today will be going Bedok sin tua yun feng members going to help us because heard that chu alot of things plus big flag not enough people lols.
Tommorw will be going Bukit Gombak sin tua.
So sweet of them. 4 of them came to ask me wheather im going later? Sweet right? isnt it. =))
YX,SEV,MAY,KL.

Ultra bored.
Eveyday spent my 8 hours at office doing nothing.
How i wish i get sick everyday so that i can claim Medical Leave even im on MC money will still be running into my pocket.
I 'm still left with 5 days of medicial leave.
How i wish i can fall sick relax at home or rather gose out rather then spending my 8 hours doing nothing here. Bored To The Max!

Chat with me on MSN.
Text me Messages.
Entertain ME.
Call me ChitChat for awhile im also contented. :(

No comments: