Friday, June 04, 2010

My 二-爺-伯 Father is finding me!



My 二爷 Father is finding me, How Shock!

Wednesday went up to B tua as usual.
My routline going up to sleep.
Ban Gong rules cant switch on the telvesion so im bored and tired as well
and my phone and his phone battery always gets dead
we didnt bring charger along
what else can i do accept to sleep right?
Wednesday night while im sleeping ah wee jump ah pek which i dont know because
im dead asleep he ask B to wake me up he wants to talk to me
so i blur and steam seat beside him then it starts
saying that my 2nd father is looking for me
all these while i went up didnt light joss stick at all
when i step into the tua i either went to seat at the sofa or went to sleep
is a form of disrespect he asked me not to contiune to do it otherwise
im going to get headaches and i need to do things for him as he requested me to do so. :/
after he talked to me the next day which is thursday yesterday i  immediately LAO SAI! How nice?

Im his god-daughter not outsider thats why i got the punishment.

Must aizai but i cant zai.


Late overdues pictures uploaded.



AMK K-Box

No comments: