Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy CNY and Valentine Days

The very first post during CNY.
CNY didnt went anywhere to relatives house either i spent it on troupes.
Since mummy went overseas and left me alone at Singapore they will be back tonight! yea! ")

On the 30th Lunar New Year i bring him along to visit mummy we went IMM Crystal Jade to had dinner with brother and back to BabyS brother place to had Steamboat.

Yesterday BabyS went to brought me a gold pendant from Tian Po without second thought.
I'm suprise and shock and afterwhich we went to have massage at CSC.
He says its for my Valentine gifts and mummy brought me a gold necklace for new year.
Thanks^^
Although we celebrated late due to we have our own troupes to busy at anyway this is a memorable one.












































He's the first that brought me gold pendant.
He's the first that brought me necklace.
He's the first that we went to had Pasta Mania together.
He's the first that i stayed over his place for a couple of days.
He's the first that we went massage together.
He's the first that we went through 2010, New year,Valentine's day together.
He's the first we went saloon together to have our hair cut.
He's the first we went swimming together.
He's the first who always cook awesome food for me when i name im hungry.
He's the first we went to had Fish & Co together.
He's the first we went to had Sukura Buffet together.
He's the first who brought me expensive gifts among all his ex girlfriends.

BabyS thanks for your loves.

No comments: