Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Im sorry to express my feelings out here.

Sorry for those wordy words than pictures because i have insufficient sleeps it wont look good in photos.

Everything changes that is not i want it to be but all i can do is just to accept it.
I break down yesterday.
I totally break down 4 times together already.
I'm not as strong as u think as.
Each time i break down i will cry in my sleeps.
I dont have the courage to tell you at all i always keep my feelings on me this is all i can do.

3 months. Although we didnt quarrel at all.
I feel things changes once CNY starts or beforehand.
Less messages.
Less talks.
Less hugs.

The feelings is not as strong as before.
Where have all this feelings gone to?
I dare not think much i dare not speak up.
Even if i do? I dosent know what is going to happen next?
I given you so much freedom and yet i dosent know whats happening nor where are u?
Isnt pathetic to look for your own boyfriends end up calling his friends 1 by 1 to look for him?
No return calls and messages from him the whole day from Morning till going to be midnight? How saddening it was? Even if i have text u or call you.
This is call Im your Girlfriend?
What a lousy GF am i right?

Ive to work the only time u sees me is after 630pm
Im at office for 8 hours. I spent more time here rather than home.
Sometimes when im home television is much more important to you?
Ive sound you and you try to accompany me more.

What really went wrong!?
This is not u like before.
Although im sad!
I dont show faces i dont let my emotionals to spoil mood.
I always cry in my sleeps.

I just hope it changes to the better and we are back to normal soon.
A few times when i cry in my sleeps i really feel like dsashing out of the house or cab back to TaoPayoh rather out alone for awhile but u are sick i dare not bear to leave u in your own room.

HeartBreaking.
I dont wish to cry in my sleeps anymore and i wont want to do that.
If y0u happen to read this is whats deep inside my heart for all those breakdown that i have no courage to says.

Your Love,Concern,Care and Hugs is not as strong as before.
I dosent likes to go your place when you always ask for when theres no u around in your room.
That empty Room that left with me alone.

Im just a simple girls like other Ordinarily girls who needs Loves,Cares,Hugs is already contented.

No comments: