Tuesday, May 04, 2010

HK.




































Yesterday went to watch 2 movies at a time. :)
Feelings super shiok!
I wanted to watch Monga and he wanted to watch IP man so he accompany me for my monga show while afternoon i accompany him to watch IP man.
This two show are awesome.
IP man part 1 and 2 is really nice. =)
Never waste our time watching movie indeed.
Before we watch Monga went to brought Hot Dog bun because im hungry!
After movie wemt to foodcourt to had our lunch before watching the second movie.
Duck Rice for lunch aftermath went over Star Bucks to had our coffee last he brought combo pizza and a drink for movie.
Movie ended around 5 plus bused home.

So randomly Bf brought home for me a Hello kitty strap and a HK keychain bear.
He asked me to hang it he complained that he always brought staff for me end up i throw it aside.
Its Kindly childish to hang it i know but i promise that i will hang it.
I dont care how people eye on me.
Although its just a small gift but it makes my day.
At least he have the heart to remember me and it comes true his heart.

No comments: