Friday, May 07, 2010

Why should i go through such a pain.


MaZu big day. Love them. :)

Why should i go through such a pain.
Yesterday 20cents came down i was so blurr and i dare not to walk towards him.
My mind is blank my heart beat pump so fast.
When i reached home i cant sleep the whole night all my image appear is him.
I hate myselff for not getting near to him or maybe is the past inciddent i met to let me fear?!
If not i definately will get near him maybe this is the final chamce?
I Missed it.
Im so sad right now.
Blame myself for it.
I miss u but i hope i can get to see u again although u cant talk but at least i can see how happy you are once again.
If Ahjie is free i will visit u again and buy u macdonalds.
Eveyone tear during the big day everyone thinks of u but i have no tears to tear all dry up everyone cant bear but we have no choice glad that u are always around us.
I only have one wish from u is : PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF. 

我和难过,可是我没有选择!

No comments: